IMG_0890.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 439
That 4 runner looks like a chevette on big tires!!!!

Attachments

• chevette.JPG
    chevette.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Surely you guys know why they're being closed. :confused:

The holes are deep enough to expose the buried cable. Who will be the first to fry?:awesomework:

dean and morgan and don went up the trail and not the road to get to the top and come down the trail from the top we took the hard way.

the story is it is closed due to the buried high voltage cables being exposed at the bottom of those mud holes...it was closed last year or the year before.

the story is it is closed due to the buried high voltage cables being exposed at the bottom of those mud holes...it was closed last year or the year before.

Thanks hip--I never go to that area due to all the trouble they have--plus I could care less about mud....

SO whats the story on this area?

Mostly mud trail, gets closed every time that they expose the cable and then the block gets removed by local wheelers and its open again. I haven't been on this trail since 2000 some of the holes had like 8 bypasses the trail on the lower section I think needs shut down.

Mostly mud trail, gets closed every time that they expose the cable and then the block gets removed by local wheelers and its open again. I haven't been on this trail since 2000 some of the holes had like 8 bypasses the trail on the lower section I think needs shut down.

Bullseye...

They are trying leave the upper portion of the trail alone...as it does not interfere with the "power lines". This lower section though is the true eyesore of that area...

Everytime the rock block gets ripped out the FS makes another mark on their lipstick case...against us.

In between the hoot's and the hollars of the idiot ****s that are at 8500rpm raging through the mud at 1/2 mph...the FS continues to be upset with us...

Can't blame them.

Thanks for the info mark.

I had a feeling it was something to that nature and remeber in years past hearing about cables being un-dug in the mud holes.. I avoid that whole area...

It has been closed for a long time. They made a big deal out of it at the Trail Jam when I went in 2001.

Just because some ignorant idiots remove the road blocks does not make it "open again". :mad:

he didn't mean it was legally open--he meant open as in you can get into the area.. I know tom well enough to know if its closed--he won't go there..