• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches snow report?

chainsaw

If any body is up in Naches this week end let me know how the snow is please? Ive got a bunch of light mod trucks I want to take on an over nighter. :cheer:

talked 2 my aunt yesterday there was a land slide somewhere up there. . . She lives right in the nexk of the woods and my uncle is the chief firefighter for over in Naches. . .

I will give them a call today and get u a real time update on conditions:awesomework:

talked 2 my aunt yesterday there was a land slide somewhere up there. . . She lives right in the nexk of the woods and my uncle is the chief firefighter for over in Naches. . .

I will give them a call today and get u a real time update on conditions:awesomework:

SOURCE
State Route 410 is closed near milepost 116, near the junction of US 12, and milepost 69, just east of Lake Tipsoo, due to an unstable rock slide in the Nile Area, approximately eight miles west of the junction of US 12. Travelers can proceed east on State Route 410, from the junction of State Route 123, Cayuse Pass, to Lake Tipsoo, near the summit of Chinook Pass.

http://www.yakima-herald.com/galleries/3306/photos/1

you can still go over chinook pass and take little naches road to naches orv. the slide it passed whistlin jacks closer to the town of naches. so naches is still accessable

My brother went up this weekend ad said he didnt see any snow but Im still not sure what trails he ran.....

we headed over the naches trail and then up the kaner and up to the funny rocks and moon rocks. no a speck of snow anywhere. definitely wet thou. then we drove chinook pass back from whistlin jacks. no snow on the pass either.

Obama is such a Hot Topic we're having a no-snow, nuclear winter. You can blame this on the DNR.

:awesomework: