• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Trail help..

Hes looking for more adventure.:beer:

Adventure? Then he shoudl lose the quads & do the following:

Drive to Greenwater (FS70)
Run the Naches Trail (694) over to Little Naches Road (FS1900)
Follow Little Naches Road (FS1900) down to FS1903 (left turn)
Follow FS1903 up to the Kaner Trail (676)
Take Kaner Trail (676) up to the top of Manastash Ridge
Turn right on 4W306 & then left on 4W308 (Shoestring Trail)
Follow 4W308 (Shoestring Trail) down to Region 4 Meadows
Continue past Region 4 Meadows on 4W308
Turn right on 4W307 & drive to Tripod Flats
Camp for the night...there is a hunting cabin off to the right...if the cabin is occupied, then double back to the shelter @ Region 4 Meadows.
Continue up 4W307
Turn left on 694
Turn left on 644A up the hill
Goof around @ Funny & Moon Rocks
Exit via Milk Lake Road
Drive the pavement back to Little Naches
Take the gravel road back over to FS70
Go home

:beer:

Thanks for the maps....:beer:

That's what I have been looking for.

I usually trailer over 410, camp on Milk creek.

We were hoping to camp up around Gov meadows to begin with, then found out with some quads in our group we won

When are you planning to do this trip? A bunch of us are doing the same thing in a few weeks. All our rigs are (kinda) street legal, though.

When are you planning to do this trip? A bunch of us are doing the same thing in a few weeks. All our rigs are (kinda) street legal, though.

I'm heading over Thursday Aug 27th....staying the night where we plan on unloading. Friday Aug 28th...early, is when everyone else is showing up. We are staying Friday night on the trail......no specific place,Saturday heading back to main camp. Sunday heading home.

Anyone is welcome to come with us. PM me if you're interested.

I can give you the details then....and you can decide if we are you're type of wheelers or not.:beer::beer:

Any questions ....ask Chop shop. he knows me.

Chop....are you interested in coming along?

I'm heading over Thursday Aug 27th....staying the night where we plan on unloading. Friday Aug 28th...early, is when everyone else is showing up. We are staying Friday night on the trail......no specific place,Saturday heading back to main camp. Sunday heading home.

Anyone is welcome to come with us. PM me if you're interested.

I can give you the details then....and you can decide if we are you're type of wheelers or not.:beer::beer:

Any questions ....ask Chop shop. he knows me.

Chop....are you interested in coming along?

I might. Ill have to see how funds are. I really want to got to Marlins roundup at the rubicon this year. I thin its a couple weeks after.

I have a house in ellensburg I can stay at if its remotly close to anything on the list. Im not real familar with the area around naches or the rocks.

Sounds like fun though. Ill have to try.:beer::beer:

The only trails that parallel the Naches Rd are motorcycle trails.

There is "NO WAY" to go from the "Naches Wagon Trail" trail head to Kaner Flats, off road "LEGALLY" (unless you are on a motorcycle). Quads are not even allowed on those trails.

Check your map.
X2
Pavement on NF19 from Naches Pass trail 4W684 to FS1903.
sign-at-nt-head.jpg