• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches...

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
well it looks like we are going to have a bunch of people from 4-5 of the local sites. I think maybe we should find an area and claim it as a big block party. But the question is where??

hmmm what are you guys thinking about the snow? i mean, 2 years ago it was dry and HOT. last year was cold and snowy. whatcha guys thinking now that the weather is getting nice. think naches will be dry? i'm camping snow or no snow. see ya up there!

tyler

i didnt go up twords the rocks too far but i made it about 2 miles from ravens roost on the road after hoppin some snow banks (this is on my bike)

yea i will be planning the cold. last year i was at the riders campground with the tamers. i'd like to be out on the rocks this time, though. i have a few buddies i'll be rollin with. should be good.

group camping at the rocks is frowned on due to the lack of sanitation facilitys. I dont think I need to tell anyone what the woods look like around that area. :booo:

group camping at the rocks is frowned on due to the lack of sanitation facilitys. I dont think I need to tell anyone what the woods look like around that area. :booo:

They just need to make sure that they have a Toyota in the group...

...one good piece of **** deserves another :haha: :haha:

Toyota....the rednecks porta-shitter :haha: :haha: :haha:

Man I'm kinda worried about the road conditions on the pass. I dont think my 2wd tow rig will do too good pulling my tank. :booo:

I would hate to camp on the rock's especially the first big weekend of the year and it's dry, can you say lack of privacy and run over tent's.

Man I'm kinda worried about the road conditions on the pass. I dont think my 2wd tow rig will do too good pulling my tank. :booo:

Just take 12 over and cut back....
If the tow rig cant tow, why have it?

Just take 12 over and cut back....
If the tow rig cant tow, why have it?

it can tow, i just dont want to tow it in snow. It's my first tow rig, give me a break. Plus it only gets 6-8 MPG, Naches might be put off for later in the summer for me.

looks like i will be going this year....still not sure if my rig is going though,may hafta ride bitch..but thats okay..anybody have a trailer long enough to hold 2 rigs? if ya do i can tow it...then mine would have a ride over....

I have never encountered snow on the roads that are typically traveled... I would not worry about it joop....

If chinook is closed--your options are go over 90--I82 into yakima and then west up 12 to 410 . Or you go over 12/white pass and then west up 410...

I was planning on going but my truck had a minor problem. so now i'm going to have to find a ride:booo: i at least have money for gas and food:redneck: