• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches...

anyone going early friday over the pass? If so give me a call and let me know how it is. I'll PM you my number.

I have never encountered snow on the roads that are typically traveled... I would not worry about it joop....

If chinook is closed--your options are go over 90--I82 into yakima and then west up 12 to 410 . Or you go over 12/white pass and then west up 410...

Why go the long way? Ellensburg would be faster and easier on the gas bill.

Nothing like a Holiday weekend with 10,000 of your closest friends!!

Shoestring sucks during Mday due to the hords of shitmobiles that come out of the trailer parks.:stirpot:

It really should be 'horde'. Although 'Whored' IS probably more correct!!:flipoff:

Nothing much to get stuck on there except snow. Kaner can be fun wet but that's not often enough.

Last edited:
Why not? There is a big open dirt area that would fit a good amout of people. It may not be fun in the day with everyone up there wheeling. You won't have to worry about dust with all of the snow up there.:D

the snow is pretty much melted in all of the open areas, including on the rocks

Well ****... looks like another wheeling trip is going to be ruined by a Bosch VP44 Injection pump that's shitting the bed. Went out to the parking lot just now to fire up my truck and go to lunch and noticed something wasn't quite right... doing the dead pedal up the avenue then almost died at the next stop light... seems to be getting worse and worse. I can't trust it to get me and the jeep on the trailer all the way there and back, and I don't think I have enough time to get a new pump in along with all the other stuff that needs to be done to the jeep before the big weekend.

Hope you all have fun. Maybe I'll come down with some friends and camp one night.

Why not? There is a big open dirt area that would fit a good amout of people. It may not be fun in the day with everyone up there wheeling. You won't have to worry about dust with all of the snow up there.:D

too many people runnin around up there all the time. I'd be afraid of some drunk jackass drinking my beer for me while we're out during the day. :redneck:

all us k5 guys always camp in the same spot in this big fields are on the way up to ravens roost. we will be headed up thursday morning morning and staying till tuesday. brent and i are planing on running shoestring on friday or saturday, and yes in fullsize rigs it was a blast last time.

Last edited:
im leaving friday afternoon after work. coming from highway 2, bombing to ellensburg so i should be there around 8 or 9. taking the ride up easy

all us k5 guys always camp in the same spot in this big fiels are on the way up to ravens roost. we will be headed up thursday morning morning and staying till tuesday. brent and i am planing on running shoestring on friday or saturday, and yes in fullsize rigs it was a blast last time.

I could say something but I won't:corn: