• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nascar bans Confederate States of America flag.

I don't know why Nascar feels like they need to play politics as much as they do. It all started a few years ago when you started seeing every ninja in the mall with a Nascar jacket. Those were given to then by someone. It's just politics and trying to farm a dime from the other side.

OR.....

The article says "in official capacity", which means there will be no flag on trophies or banners. Fans will still fly it high and proud. Just nascar saying a bunch of **** to appease the weak minded vaginas that parents are raising these days.

I hope it bites them in the ass and Nascar fades away. I know not all fans of Nascar fly the flag but if enough back away from the sport and it hits the pocketbooks it will serve them right.

Then lets see how many gay and black groups pick up and start endorsing Nascar

j-mox said:
I hope it bites them in the ass and Nascar fades away. I know not all fans of Nascar fly the flag but if enough back away from the sport and it hits the pocketbooks it will serve them right.

Then lets see how many gay and black groups pick up and start endorsing Nascar

Well, I'm sure Jeff Gordan would be more than willing accept a gay sponsorship. He could drive the KY Lubricant car with a huge picture of 2 unicorns on the hood.

I think he is retired or something though. I'm not much of a NASCAR fan.

I know, I'm a roll with pissing people off today.

It's not just nascar... or Walmart. .. I tried to buy a confederate flag bikini for my wife today and neither ebay nor amazon sells them anymore. Before all this crap started I had looked at both sites and they were readily available on both.....rediculous...

fltruckwash said:
It's not just nascar... or Walmart. .. I tried to buy a confederate flag bikini for my wife today and neither ebay nor amazon sells them anymore. Before all this crap started I had looked at both sites and they were readily available on both.....rediculous...

I bought a 5x8 Confederate Flag, belt buckle and belt from Cooter's Garage. I think they have the bikinis. Just google it, it'll show up.

rednecklights said:
Stainlessbanners.com had a lot of confederate items

Whitetrashrebel.com has some neat stuff too

Yeah I ended up finding a couple sites.... just surprised that alot of other stores and websites are jumping on the wagon.

stoopid...just plain stoopid

who wants to be the first one to see what happens if you fly an ISIS flag on the infield...spinoff of walmart thread. wonder if the national guard/army or whoever they have flying around that day would point it out...

clemsonjeep said:
stoopid...just plain stoopid

who wants to be the first one to see what happens if you fly an ISIS flag on the infield...spinoff of walmart thread. wonder if the national guard/army or whoever they have flying around that day would point it out...

In my opinion, they shouldn't say sh*t... But this "free" Country is becoming free to everyone... who isn't a white male.... White Men will become the most hated social/economic group in America, fast

Absolutely...it's already a pain in the ass finding jobs that aren't just looking to fill gaps in their "diversity" numbers.

clemsonjeep said:
Absolutely...it's already a pain in the ass finding jobs that aren't just looking to fill gaps in their "diversity" numbers.

Completely agree with you there. It's only going to get worse though.

Re:

The South can't lose Confederate flag bikinis! I'm a Bible thumper by most standard on here but there isn't anything greater that seeing a lady in a Confederate bikin, if she has the form.

Re:

TheViking said:
The South can't lose Confederate flag bikinis! I'm a Bible thumper by most standard on here but there isn't anything greater that seeing a lady in a Confederate bikin, if she has the form.

I know, but it's so hard for me to find one that doesn't dig into my armpits........lol