• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NC Mountains

race_jeep

The family and I are running away to Clyde, NC for Christmas, we plan on hitting Asheville, and Cataloochee Valley, anything else in the area we must see? :dunno:

x3 on Grove Park. Its $$ though. Hit up the Sierra Nevada Brewery in Mills River. Its pretty cool, you can eat there as well. Try Biscuit Head for breakfast in Asheville, its pretty awesome. You will see a lot of weirdos everywhere lol

halcat said:
Stay at grove park inn. It's even better than biltmore.

I've rented a caboose on a bison ranch, in Clyde. Last time we went to Asheville we rode up to the Grove Park Inn and walked around and checked the place out, It was pretty badass.

Born and raised in clyde, the Bison Ranch is right beside a friends farm. your out in the country there. if you want to take a nice hour drive threw the mountains and hit up the hot spirngs. fallow 209 over the mountain into hot springs soak in the tubs then you can go from hot springs to asheville for dinner.

Your about an hour from asheville maybe a little more, not to many weirdos in haywood county. you can also ride out to max patch its got some great views.

Ashville is FUUUUULLLLLL of Bernie voting libtards. If you go for Biltmore, get in, get out.

I will second Hot Springs, hanky panky in the hot tubs is apparently allowed because after EVERY use they come in, drain and scrub them. Super small town, cozy, nice folks, good eats.

5BrothersFabrication said:
hanky panky in the hot tubs is apparently allowed because after EVERY use they come in, drain and scrub them.
Probably not necessarily encouraged but at least they're not playing dumb.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I will second Hot Springs, hanky panky in the hot tubs is apparently allowed because after EVERY use they come in, drain and scrub them. Super small town, cozy, nice folks, good eats.

Got a link to this? Headed up that way soon and sounds nice!