• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

neck surgery

caglezxj

this is caglezxj's wife. he came through surgery fine and is doing great. doc said he had a ruptured disk and a bone spur. he is sleeping now but i'm sure he'll be on here later. we go home in the morning to begin the long recovery process.

Glad everything went okay, and tell him if he needs a recovery/drinkin buddy to holla at me :drinkers:

Poke him every now and then to make sure he's still breathing... :flipoff1:

Glad to hear he's done getting cut up on... let the healing begin. tell him to rest up real well the first week so he can spend the rest his vacation time workin on the buggy !! :woot: :driving:

Glad he is doing well. I know he has been dreading this but hopefully he will be back to 100% once it is over. Hope recovery goes well.

Man you guys are great. Thanks for the coments. I am finally awake for the moment. If anyone would like to come up for the next few games or just come chill you are welcome at my house. I will be following the strict rules for the next 2 weeks. I am ready for all this to be over and back to the normal again.

Josh

WAY TO GO SON!!! Easier than you thought. molaugh. Keep on the pain med's and I will be by to pick you up in an hour on my way to Monteagle. :driving: :driving:

Glad everything went well Josh. Good luck with the recovery. I have some family who have had neck problems. Def. not fun. Take it easy man. thumb.gif

caglezxj said:
I thought that was the only reason they made pain killers... That takes all the fun out of it...

Melting faces and Walls always scared the **** outta me personally... :puke:

P said:
Melting faces and Walls always scared the **** outta me personally... :puke:

what combo were you taking??? :eek:

Tabs and beer always just made me very happy then very sick...
and yes i had a prescription... but no melting walls....

CheapJ7 said:
what combo were you taking??? :eek:

Tabs and beer always just made me very happy then very sick...
and yes i had a prescription... but no melting walls....
The only time I've ever taken them was when I had my finger cut on, I went out that nite and liked em, but nothing melted :drinkers:

EOR MFG said:
get a pad and write down buggy ideas while your head is right :-\

Did you see where we came up with a name for the buggy. The Shocker . I will have the image cut out of sheet steel for the rear with brake lights. Other than trussing the front and building a console I will not have much left to do or come up with. You did a great job on design.