• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

neck surgery

P said:
Melting faces and Walls always scared the **** outta me personally... :puke:

That used to happen to me back in the day... Now my eyes roll back in my head and I turn off. However Loratabs keep me up so he gave me percasets this time.

GLAD to hear they were able to go in fix you up with NO PROBLEMS man.....that FREAKIN KICKS ASS.. :dblthumb:

NOW you will be able to SPIN YO HEAD AROUND and look at youre rear steer and GIGGLE...... :dblthumb:

normal_DSC01595.JPG

Ready to eat?

Well I hope it doesn't look too bad but I can handle a little scar. He said this is the best way for it to heal and leave minimum scaring. We will see...

You are not right man........ :****: :wtflol:

I get the staples out thursday. So far the longest trip I have been on is to the mail box and back. The sun plays hell on your eyes when all doped up.... Cool dark places are the best...... :afro: But before long I will be :spin: :drinkers: :driving:

HOLY NECK WOUND DUDE....................

You need to let the doc INSTALL a FITTING in that hole that a BEER FUNNELL can ATTACH TO.... :dblthumb:

That is going to be a badass scar dood ! Fug yea ! It ought to like rite by halloween too, get those stories thought up man ! :woot:

Damn, I was on my way out the door to lunch and I had to pull this up. My wife sews on people for a living. I'll have to show this one to her. I didn't know they would staple your neck shut.

It is stiched inside and the staples are suppose to heal better and safe guard against infections . I never would have thought staples but I knew this before going into surgery. However pain free I could care less. I can always get a tattoo over it....lmao...

I'm sure what they told you is right. I've been putting off the surgery for a while. I have a bulging disc @ C2/C3 that gives me some good headaches and makes my left arm numb every now and then, but I'm convince it isn't bad enough yet.

Hope you recover quickly.

BTW, did you grow up in Athens? My wife is from there.

nice wound, my wife's is twin to that. She got it under 2 months before the wedding and was supposed to be in the neck immobilizer until the wedding day. She had to wear a choker to cover up the scar and its still very noticeable.
I always tell everybody the surgeon messed up and cut her wrong, should have cut her from ear to ear and I'd be a content individual. That typically only goes over on about 10% of the rougher individuals and those jaded by divorce laughing1

Well come to find out that some peoples scars heal different. My wife doesn't heal as good and leaves big scars. I have always healed good and the scars on my face barely show. From those high school fights.... But after they took the staples out today it is nice and flat and there will be a little scar but it want be as bad as the picture in the other post. But honestly it could show and as long as I don't have neck pain like before I will be happy.

You can't even tell that I had that same surgery. Doc cut mine right on the collar line and has disappeared completely. :****: