• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a favor for someone!!

bentandtwisted

Brian asked me to cross post the link about Levi racing Shannons rig over to Pirate under the comp. and events fourm. I have tried for 30 minutes and keep doing something wrong, can someone help me out and post it for me, I am just a welder, not a computer guy thumb.gif Trying to get some hipe going for Levi and Shannon for the next race. Thanks.

Well I guess I really just need the photos linked over to a thread you can start on pirate. They were posted here under Are you ready. Photos are of Shannons rig in Brians shop and one of Levi standing front of it. I was going to post up and say something but didnt want to because I could not link the photos. I'll go to Pirate4x4 now and start a thread if you will post the pics for me, thanks. Mike

bentandtwisted said:
Well I guess I really just need the photos linked over to a thread you can start on pirate. They were posted here under Are you ready. Photos are of Shannons rig in Brians shop and one of Levi standing front of it. I was going to post up and say something but didnt want to because I could not link the photos. I'll go to Pirate4x4 now and start a thread if you will post the pics for me, thanks. Mike

Consider it done. I'll be watching pirate for the thread. thumb.gif