• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help building a dana 60

I don't think the unit bearings are a weak link, they're just a bigger pain when it's time to replace. They make kits to eliminate them. The 30 spline stub shafts will be your weak link but that can be upgraded too. If your not hard on your rig and don't have too big of tire the stubs can last awhile. Make your rig what ever width you want. It just depends on what you want it to do. If you want to follow Pokey around you'll need to narrow them to about 36 inches.

Getting a little dyslectic in your old age. Its 67" fool :haha:

and just how the heck did I get drug into this anyhow :eeek: :haha:

Well I just got 2 more front high pin d60's sold one and cant decide if I want to sell the other one to fund building the rest of the truck or to have rear steer.

Well I just got 2 more front high pin d60's sold one and cant decide if I want to sell the other one to fund building the rest of the truck or to have rear steer.

The going joke with the guys i wheel with is....not rear steer but Queer steer.....:;:redneck::redneck::beer::haha:

Huh in that case anyone want to buy a high pinion dana 60?

Don't listen to stealthy, He road the short bus and thought "bang your head" ment to really bang your head :fawkdancesmiley::stirpot::haha:

It is all about how you want to dance in the rocks, they both are cool. It you want it, then do it. The cool kids back east run 4WS :awesomework:

What locker should I run. Grizzly, detroit, or arb. Im thinkin the grizzy since it will save me some money and has pretty good reviews.