• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help getting specs on a Zuk

bradzuki

Before I moved to east TN, I had a shop that built mostly zuks. I found this pic on a random Pirate thread a few years ago and was wondering if anyone might know anything about this zuk. I would like to build one very similar to it cuz every time I look at this pic I start to chub up. :****:

Gotta be my favorite zuk of all time. I'd just like to know the drivetrain he's running in it.

coolzuk.jpg

I believe I saw a For Sale ad for it on Pirate yesterday, but I'm not for sure.

I know for sure that I saw detailed pics of it last night.

Thanks for the help and link. It is bad ass fo sho :afro:

Little more than I wanted to spend. Nice attention to detail tho.

Yeah I like that tin top! Mine sits alot like that one, dont really have a good pic of mine from the side, but mines 107'' long and only 19'' belly with 37'' tires! it get hung up sometimes, but she sticks like a spider monkey on the rocks.

Attachments

• mtn side jd.jpg
    mtn side jd.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 88
  • FallForAll255.jpg
    FallForAll255.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 89
You got a build thread? What link setup are you running? More pics?

I owned 9 zuks at one time and slowly sold them off before I moved. I'd give anything to have a couple of them now. Looking for a cheap frame/tub now to start another build. Hard to find a good tintop for a decent price.

Dont have a build thread, but if i did it would take up 843 pages! lol, just got finished swapping in a 4.3 with turbo 350, 2 toyota cases with 4.7 in the rear, toyota axles with 5.29 and chromos front and rear, 3 link front 4 link back, still workin the bugs out, but it seems to do pretty good so far. dont have any pics much since the swap, heres one from the snow last year before i started the swap over.