• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need help with suspension

rrcolvin1

OK have an issue going on that I hope someone has gone through and can help me out. Got finished re building my buggy which evolved making new longer upper and lower links for the front and the back as well as making new shock mount locations as well. OK so everything is fine going I'm a straight line but if i have to make'a real sharp'turn say to the left, the drivers side raises way up into the air. The hole buggy is leaning towards the passenger side. When I get it going straight it will level back out. I have air shocks. It did not do this before. Is this a link placment issue, shock angle issue, shock oil level issue, shock placement issue. Please help. I will try and post a video

Re: Re: need help with suspension

Both front and rear are locked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I couldn't get the video to play but it looks like you could use more vertical separation at the frame side (move frame end upper link mounts up).

Re:

Do I need to measure from ground to center of bolt on frame side upper and lower mount. Its going to be hard to raise upper frame side mount because of clearance issues. Can I lover lower frame side mount to gain more vertical separation. It would be much easier

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk