• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Off Road Lights?

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Do your business with KC HiLites.

I had a set of thier "daylighters" mounted on my Jeep on the sides of the windshield frame for the past 6 years. I have been very pleased with thier performance.

Over time they have taken a few hits from some brances and such, the little mounting cups started to get loose, and I couldn't aim the lights.

I checked KC's warranty and they state that if ANYTHING happens to the lights, they are fully replaceable. I sent them back last wednesday with a little note asking if they could fix the mounting cups.

Today, I recieved a BRAND NEW set of lights. No questions asked.

I can't remember the last time I recived customer service like this from a company.

:rockon:

Sounds like a good company to work with. I know Rancho is stands behind their warranty too. They have been really good to me in the past.

KarlVP said:
Do your business with KC HiLites.

I had a set of thier "daylighters" mounted on my Jeep on the sides of the windshield frame for the past 6 years. I have been very pleased with thier performance.

Over time they have taken a few hits from some brances and such, the little mounting cups started to get loose, and I couldn't aim the lights.

I checked KC's warranty and they state that if ANYTHING happens to the lights, they are fully replaceable. I sent them back last wednesday with a little note asking if they could fix the mounting cups.

Today, I recieved a BRAND NEW set of lights. No questions asked.

I can't remember the last time I recived customer service like this from a company.

:rockon:

im going to try that with those monster PIAAS on the front of my rig... see if they will hook a gal up... great idea KARL!