• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i just read this and had to walk down in garage. My God im so sorry... Cant imagine. I lost my mom two years ago and thought my life was over I cant imagine this.. Absolutely breaks my heart. Wish I could do something to help. Will def they thinking about yall. Not a day goes by don't think about my mom, but you know what they say, The man upstairs has a plan. Believe me I know it's hard to try and understand.. Be strong brother.

Huge crowd there tonight. Gdf and I got there about 6:15 and took us an hour to get through. Don't believe I've ever seen that many people show up. Great support for the family.
I really believe Bradley is one of the strongest people I've ever met. I'm not sure I could get through it as well as I saw him do it.

I thought I was prepared...I wasn't.

Draco said:
Huge crowd there tonight. Gdf and I got there about 6:15 and took us an hour to get through. Don't believe I've ever seen that many people show up. Great support for the family.
I really believe Bradley is one of the strongest people I've ever met. I'm not sure I could get through it as well as I saw him do it.

I thought I was prepared...I wasn't.

I agree Bradley and Ashley are the strongest people I know !! Everybody please stop tonight and say a small prayer for them !

Just can't stop thinking about The family after reading this. Never met the family before in my life , but that just doesn't matter... Paypal'd you guys a lil somthin. Would give anything if I could send more, unfortunately We r super strapped.. You guys will be in our thoughts.
Casey

I got there after 8 and there was still a long line. Bradley is definitely surrounded by a good support network.

I agree that I was not and will not ever be prepared for seeing such a young child. I cried with him and thought of my own children. There is no way to understand what he is going through, but I encourage everyone to keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. It will get better for them, but this healing process will take a long time.

I just wanted to say I'm so amazed and SO thankful for the pouring of support for my family. Y'all have no clue what it all means to me and my wife, I know I talk a lot of smack on here to some people but man people really come through in a time of need for a fellow wheeler and friend.
Me and my wife are doin ok, we just keep telling ourselves that he is in a better place. We do miss him so much but he will always be here with us and we have all the memories with him and can't anyone take that away. Anyone who met him or seen pics of him knew that he was so full of life and so happy. He would always make you smile no matter if you wanted to or not and he still makes me smile everytime I think of him. Love you all and thank you so much again I will be never able to show my gratitude enough to y'all!

Thanks y'all and God Bless you all and your Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts