• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Sorry for your loss. We will keep your family in our prayers. Trust in the lord and keep your faith.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I cannot imagine the pain you and your wife are going through but you both have to keep your heads up and stay strong. My family is praying for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for all the kind words and Prayers for my family, you can't beat the Hardline community! Prayer is all I know to ask for now we are gonna need it this is gonna be super hard to get through, I'm trying my best to stay strong and keep my head up for my wife. She is gonna need it as she was a stay at home mom and was with little man every day of his life.

This whole thing has shocked whole family he got very sick very quick, we just feel like we are in a bad dream and need to just wake up, just doesn't seem like its real.

Thanks and PLEASE just keep Praying for my Family!

Keep strong brother. Your wife definitely need you. If you guys need anything at all give me a call bud.

B.DRAKE said:
Thanks guys for all the kind words and Prayers for my family, you can't beat the Hardline community! Prayer is all I know to ask for now we are gonna need it this is gonna be super hard to get through, I'm trying my best to stay strong and keep my head up for my wife. She is gonna need it as she was a stay at home mom and was with little man every day of his life.

This whole thing has shocked whole family he got very sick very quick, we just feel like we are in a bad dream and need to just wake up, just doesn't seem like its real.

Thanks and PLEASE just keep Praying for my Family!

We are blessed every day our little ones are in our lives and to lose one can't be put accurately into words. Bradley, it is ok for a man you cry, you have every right in the world to. I sat in the floor with my wife and balled for weeks. Hold yours close and tell her 100 times a day you love her! She needs it. The two of you together, with God's love, can make it through anything. All the best brother

So sorry to hear this. My heart is heavy for you buddy. Praying for peace and comfort to you and your family.

Many prayers headed your way my friend. This is unfortunate, but hang in there, these things tend to work out in the end when you stay positive.

Prayers sent to you and your family

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts