• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some full size wheeling advice @ Reiter

Stay Home, Full Sizes Are A Pain In The Ass To Get Around When They Are Broke DOWN On The Trail In My Way.:awesomework:

think so huh?......:looser: i dont car what kind of rig you wheel theres always somebody broke on the trail...:rolleyes: its not the rig its the idiot that owns it.the lack of regular maintanence and poor driver and lack of upgraded parts in relation to the amount of skinny pedal applied to a particular obstacle that clogs up a trail.....dont go stereotyping fullsizes as trail cloggers...you must wheel a jeep on 33s:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wasn't it a Jeep on 31's that clogged the Busy on Memorial Day weekend for 10 hours... Nobody could get around that broke POS...

Wait, didn't the abandoned cherokee on the Busy get cut up into pieces and hauled out by some fullsize rigs???

I've seen plenty of broken junk on the trails and they are of all variety and sizes...

Stay Home, Full Sizes Are A Pain In The Ass To Get Around When They Are Broke DOWN On The Trail In My Way.:awesomework:

are you saying full size guys are the only ones who break down on the trail or get stuck?
I can remember towing out a few different jeeps and toyotas from reiter, elbe and at nachies, I am not saying i have never been broken on the trail but full size rigs are by far not the only people broken on the trail.

I have no problem with anyone in any size rig going out there and having a god time, just know your limits. If more people were just willing to help someone out a little here and there instead of just complaining about everyone else it would be alot nicer for everyone.
not everyone car start out with the perfect rig that can do everything, we all started somewhere and if you cant stand someone else having issues then go buy your own forest land and make your own ****ing trails.
everyone should be aloud to g out and have a little fun no matter what kind of rig they are in.

Hmm....................

Kinda makes ya wonder which is worse......

The token Blazer on 4" lift w/35 boggers,

OR

The Jeep with stock 30/35 axles running 35 boggers.

Granted, the 10 bolt and the D35 are neck-in-neck for most often broken POS running gear, I think the brain (or lack thereof) controlling the rig is the problem.

It's the same on the street. Ricers vs. Muscle Cars, Crotch Rocket vs. Harley, Giant useless overly lifted diesel vs. Brothers in SUV's on 26's. (Insert pointless comparison here) It started in grade school, got worse in high school, problem compounded when folks got freed up from parents.

conflict for the sake of conflict without remorse for the effect it has on the community as a whole.

End Rant.............................:stirpot:

I know that on Memorial Day it was a BII, a Suburban, and 3 Cherokee's that plugged the ****ing trail up in the snow up Manastash for nearly 3 hours... and it wasn't the Suburban that caused the big problems...

I don't even drive a fullsize, but I used to... and I will be the first to say that I LOVE to see them on the trail and I think they seem to have LESS problems than your average douche nozzle that puts oversize tires on undersize drivetrain and breaks **** regularly.

However, if you don't want body damage, a fullsize may not be your best bet! I can't seem to keep straight body panels on my 4Runner around here in the winter :D

FWIW, The person in question, who is also signed up on this board now, was unable to make it due to work obligations. I hope for his sake that he is able to filter through some of the BS in this thread, and when his Jeep arrives he will be able to come out on the trail and enjoy his time, and not consider the folks on here to all be narrow minded.

:rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbeercans

i would rather wheel with a full size guy any day then a pos jeep, i know if I'm stuck ( in witch hardly never happens) to the point i need a pull a full size can do it, i had to get towed back to camp by a full size. no one Elsa would have been able to do it... it doesn't matter what you wheel just stfu and go out and have fun... i have seen full size wheel all over from Elbe to evens to naches rimrock brownscamp. they take more incentive to wheel then the average Joe... oh and i dont even wheel a full size... you sir are a pain in my ass:fawkdancesmiley: