• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some measurements

Dirt700

Try to build a crawler hauler. I got a slide in camper found, but trying to find a gooseneck. The same guy camper has a 25ft trailer, and he said that the camper was 11ft from the back to where it meets the cab. So that would leave 14ft of deck. What I need is a measurement from, front of tires to back of tires, with someone on 43s with 116 wheelbase. I have been looking for a 30ft trailer but no luck on what I want to spend.

assuming you dont' have bumpers sticking out in front or rear of your tire, your overall length is wheelbase + tire size.

14' will hold most any rig under 120" wheelbase.

TBItoy said:
assuming you dont' have bumpers sticking out in front or rear of your tire, your overall length is wheelbase + tire size.

14' will hold most any rig under 120" wheelbase.

Thanks, I did the math and I knew it SHOULD fit, but just wanted to double check. My current buggy buggy is 110, I measured it then add a little to it. Just hate to buy this stuff and it not work out.

I had that setup and it all depends on how much room you want to work with. mine was a 32' GN with a slide in built on. the camper was probably 12' long (not incl overhang) so that left me plenty of open deck so I could have my rig parked and still open the rear door on the camper.

you also need to be a little more creative with tying the rig down when that close to the camper

I can get that measurement if ya like, but it won't be until thurs. I'm 116" on 43s.

math says it "should" work :****:

Thanks for the help, the guy has sold camper and trailer, so I'm back on the hunt. Should have jumped sooner

1tfrot said:
I had that setup and it all depends on how much room you want to work with. mine was a 32' GN with a slide in built on. the camper was probably 12' long (not incl overhang) so that left me plenty of open deck so I could have my rig parked and still open the rear door on the camper.

you also need to be a little more creative with tying the rig down when that close to the camper

I can get that measurement if ya like, but it won't be until thurs. I'm 116" on 43s.

math says it "should" work :****:

Thanks Steve

5BrothersFabrication said:
These two quoted together is magical. :****:

1000 imaginary internet points!! Thx for the laugh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk