• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need toyota tranny info!!!!

runner over

so i have a 92 toyota w/ a v6 and the stock..chain driven transfer case. i also have a junk turbo tranny and a good turbo transfercase (23 SPLINE) so my qeustion is can i bolt up the rear section of the the tranny up to my stock v6 tranny and run the transfer case??? it looks the same on the tranny part of it and ive heard the insides are the same. just the tranfer case bolt patterns are different. on the case side. will it work????

You can swap the rear tailhousing off the r151f and use a 4 cylinder transfer case on it with no issues.

What are you doing with the r151f bellhousing? wanna part with it? :D

i live in yelm now ... traviling way up north next weekend . wheres richland???? how much is it worth???

Go fawking figure, my wife just spent the last couple days driving dump truck in yelm..

Richland is on the east side, tri cities is Pasco, Kennewick, Richland....

I dunnowhat its worth, ya realy don't see them for sale much.. I'll give ya $50 is cash or trade value if ya want something....

ill let you know tomorrow
we can figure out something. so i can swap the tail housing on and the tranfer case with no issues?

Yes they are both R series trannies so the internals are basically the same. First gear is lower on the r151 but thats it. Same 23 spline output etc.