• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need your tires gooved?

Corey Y

I groove offroad tires for $60 per set. TSLs, IROCs, Boggers, Baja Claws, Crawlers, Military tires, tractor tires, Buckshots, I can cut them all. Tires can be on or off the vehicle.

Some happy customers are Megatoy66, Wheelinjp, dirtygoat, Leadfoot067, briejer, Billy Bobs Offroad, etc...
Im in Puyallup, give me a call at 253-314-6507 Corey. Thanks.

Please don't whore up my thread with chit chat.

i picked up a four runner the other day with some 35'' thornbirds:puke: with about 60% tread do you think they will perform well enough after grooving. or is there just no hope for these ugly ass tires

Yes he did and it got taken over by the drama queens so lets keep this one clean :awesomework: Thanks

i picked up a four runner the other day with some 35'' thornbirds:puke: with about 60% tread do you think they will perform well enough after grooving. or is there just no hope for these ugly ass tires

they can be cut to look and work good ... my buddy did some 33's for his samurai... but he cut a **** ton out of them...

I dont know anyone who likes Thornbirds, or what terrain they are good for. :haha:

can you post up some pics of your work? sounds like a good deal.

Here's a set of 36s Corey did for me...

I only wanted the wear bars cut and every other outer lug...

Picture_007.jpg

was curious to see what you guys have done on SSR's. I'll give you a call to do some grooving. my friend works at discount and we're gonna do some siping in the morning, just on the inners. what combo of siping and gouging should I run?

I don't like siping because the tires chunk away faster off road. It is good for pavement on water and ice.

I have not done any SSRs, but they are similar to the common TSL pattern. I dont have many pics of customers tires, I just groove and send them on their way.

I've grooved lots - here are a couple patterns for you to consider - But I don't do them for anyone else so ask Cory he probably has a real groover anyway - I do groove everything though and have some 47 Pitbulls to cut now.

Al V
4WD Mag
www.can4x4.com

Blue Label Krawlers
groove11.jpg

Claws grooved for snow:
clawsgrooved2.jpg