• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need your vote for a bouncer...

85toyo said:
I'm trying to do it from my phone but I don't see anywhere to vote on the page. :dunno:

I had to go down to the bottom and swap to desktop version. I am assuming voting is just making a comment on their fb is what it looks like. No actual poll slection. Maybe that will help.

they had a box last night but i guess he took it down the numbers were wrong.said it will be fixed today.you have to scroll to the bottom then click on the box when they fix it. thanks guys.

http://www.top-offroaders.com/welcome/top-rig-vote-may-2013/
Here is an easier link, I'm also entered. Not trying to high jack your thread cause that bouncer is tight so I figured since you beat me to hard line I would do the right thing and help you out. The top three will make it and as long as rigs like yours and mine that are custom built make it I'm good either way.

yep.thanks.i did build all of mine myself from the ground up. it should be in my truck going to flat nasty right now for round 2 of srrs...but i cant take the time off. so im stuck online posting stuff.. ;D

Lol that sucks, I hate having to pick and choose when to wheel. I hope to build a full on buggy in the next couple years and try the srrs series.

looks like the voting is fixed.there is a box now next to everyones name.

think they have people confused with the comments also on the bottom.none of them count.only the box by your name. i only have 21 votes and i know there is a ton more members on here..i fly the madram and busted knuckle stickers proud with the srrs logo also..could be advertisement guys!

Yea I had people comment this morn too. I think they should adjust the vote to reflect that. Maybe we should send em a pm on fb and suggest that since it was their mess up.

I tried to vote, but it looks like you got to be a FagBook member. Good luck though, looks like your gonna make it :dblthumb:

im falling behind...call in the troops! were is cole and the film crews need it on there page!..oh yea all them at flat nasty were i should be...lol

We are getting beat by a west coast pirate guy now..need my southern brothers to vote!

Need more votes..as long as the 3 stay we r good..no bolt on jk on 54's...