• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Needing some tube bent

krackem

Build-Bend-Weld-Break -Repeat
Anyone in Chattanooga have a bender and be willing to bend a coupe pieces is tube for me I'll pay 423-544-9042 is my Zak is my name call or text thanks alot

Never met him but have only heard good things. they are currently working on a good buddy of mines jk. From the pics I've seen they do great work.

Jeep1985 said:
Never met him but have only heard good things. they are currently working on a good buddy of mines jk. From the pics I've seen they do great work.

ive known tyler since he was in high school. he does great work but his attitude/personality are less than stellar

See if your closer to EOR or Sosebee. Only two in that area I would trust for it to be right.

Closer to sosebee but I can't get him to awnser the phone and was gonna have him set up my third but never got a hold of him and had to go to hudlow and won't go back there quoted me a price and said they'd call if some thing come up go to pick it up and it 100 dollar more than he said but back to subject I'll try sosebee

The 290 # I gotta figure out how they need to be bent for the need head room not sure where u live but I'm in east brainerd by bilo so if you wanna come by and talk and look your more than welcome I'm not great at bending or figuring the angles for bend so its hard for me to explain I can see it in my head but hard to get out so text me if u could do that

krackem said:
The 290 # I gotta figure out how they need to be bent for the need head room not sure where u live but I'm in east brainerd by bilo so if you wanna come by and talk and look your more than welcome I'm not great at bending or figuring the angles for bend so its hard for me to explain I can see it in my head but hard to get out so text me if u could do that

So you need somebody to bend ya some tube, people offer to help you, you don't know what you need bent, and now you want them to come to you and look at your rig?

Come on man. At least take your truck to them!

ibrokeit said:
So you need somebody to bend ya some tube, people offer to help you, you don't know what you need bent, and now you want them to come to you and look at your rig?

Come on man. At least take your truck to them!
ain't got a trailer dip ass gotta go pick it up in bama next weekend and I offered to pay didn't ask for **** for free so take ur smart ass comments to pirate were their appreciated :flipoff1: if I knew how to tell em how to bend it i would do like I said I DONT KNOW HOW TO MEASURE FOR BENDS other wise I'd tell em yada yada yada done so :gtfo: my thread

Zak I'm one of Neal & Rogers buddies and have one of the small "scab" like buggies Billy built for another friend.

I'm in Marietta and can help ya bend a few tubes. When were you looking to do it? My schedule is a bit hectic so that maybe a challenge.

BMan said:
Zak I'm one of Neal & Rogers buddies and have one of the small "scab" like buggies Billy built for another friend.

I'm in Marietta and can help ya bend a few tubes. When were you looking to do it? My schedule is a bit hectic so that maybe a challenge.

I met ya bman at hale Mnt I was was driving the scab that wed end Billy shookdown the ton buggy we built and helped Billy build that buggy u got for Jon . But JRoach hooked me up and done an awesome job :dblthumb: but thanks for offering man I'll keep you in mind for the next time pm me ur number that way I got it for next time cus I'll need more soon .

krackem said:
I met ya bman at hale Mnt I was was driving the scab that wed end Billy shookdown the ton buggy we built and helped Billy build that buggy u got for Jon . But JRoach hooked me up and done an awesome job :dblthumb: but thanks for offering man I'll keep you in mind for the next time pm me ur number that way I got it for next time cus I'll need more soon .

Yup I remember ya now bro! :drinkers: Glad ya got some bent! :dblthumb: I'll pm you my number.