• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Addition to my Family

Thanks guys! She is doin good, all of her test have came back negative so far so they are thinking it was just a little stomach virus. Hopefully get to go home today.

kushKrawlin said:
Man congrats!! Lil girls are the ****! I have 2, and they are awsome! Have you wrapped in no time... Will be thinkin bout yall, so awesome man. :dblthumb:

Man you ain't lying! She has had me wrapped around that finger since day one.

B.DRAKE said:
Thanks guys! She is doin good, all of her test have came back negative so far so they are thinking it was just a little stomach virus. Hopefully get to go home today.

Ya'll at Children's? or where?

Y'all keep Brynleigh in y'all's thoughts and prayers they came today and said she had a little infection in her stool so they are gonna keep her a couple more days and run some more test to do some double checking. She is still feeling fine and eating and all like she should just a little fussy with a tummy ache every now and then , main thing is still no fever!

I know a lot of y'all are but please just keep praying for my little baby girl, she had a slight fever come back this afternoon, they say she still looks fine but please pray for her to get better where me and her mama can bring her home soon!

Sorry I haven't updated this, she got out of the hospital Thursday and been doin great! All of her test came back good. They think she may have a milk protein allergy (my wife and her brother had the same allergy as a infant) and that may have been part of the problem but other than that just a Stomach Virus is what they are saying. She is just eating, sleeping, pooping and growing like a weed!

Thanks to everyone who has kept and keeps me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, We are ever so thankful!!!

Latest posts