• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New addition to the house

Bones

That Guy
Looks like I am adopting a lab/mastiff mix through my friends foundation. Was told 8 weeks, she seems large for that age. My male bull mastiff was 12# at 9 weeks, she's already 22#! She has a lab coat and some brindle coloring on her legs. Total sweetheart, just went to see her before work.

Need to decide today and then she goes in to get snipped.

c6e4e3ae-ef3a-8732.jpg

c6e4e3ae-ef4b-e9af.jpg

c6e4e3ae-ef6d-2539.jpg

c6e4e3ae-ef9c-1b7f.jpg

Shut up you know you're getting her. :flipoff1: We can all see it on your face your ****ing happy!!! Awesome news. Looks like a good little pup!

Before I read Wyatt's post I was thinking the same thing. Man you are grinning ear to ear, you will be having a new lady around the house tonight!!

Matt O. said:
Bones with a puppy, lady killer for sho. Damn son
Not why I am getting her, but possibly an added perk :)

bigsilly said:
Before I read Wyatt's post I was thinking the same thing. Man you are grinning ear to ear, you will be having a new lady around the house tonight!!
I committed! Once she is fixed, I will be picking her up.

great looking dog Bones! i bet you and her will have many good times. my puppy is almost a year old (half black mouth cur half blue lacey) and she is a ton of fun. congrats

That is a good looking dog. Looks like a cross between our black lab and our English mastiff. The mastiff only weighs about 130# and is 6-7 years old. He is pretty lean for a mastiff but a tall body. Talk about a very protective dog though. The lab on the other hand is a wild child.

Willymutt said:
That is a good looking dog. Looks like a cross between our black lab and our English mastiff. The mastiff only weighs about 130# and is 6-7 years old. He is pretty lean for a mastiff but a tall body. Talk about a very protective dog though. The lab on the other hand is a wild child.
Yeah I am hoping her personality leans towards the mastiff side.

Nice find Bones. It won't be long and you can park the Vitty and ride that horse to work... laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
Nice find Bones. It won't be long and you can park the Vitty and ride that horse to work... laughing1

That's right! 22#s at 9 weeks = black mastiff!