• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New admin

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Ok this is kinda dumb. You want any respect around here I'd come clean. This shady **** has become the downfall of hardline you asked about. Nobody likes me because I point out obvious things that should go unspoken so take this as you see fit. But if you plan on staying around long 15 year old girl drama is not the way to do it.

I say this with all do respect.

ed3d3e49d86970756e63a7032c622ee4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
Well if it was just that one name they will be back

I'm sure your right, as long as it stays non malicious I find the humor in it.

Been pretty entertaining to me :****:

I'm curious who it was. The posted in the myrtle beach keep thread, they were 45 mins north in NC. That's only 1.5 hrs from me.

Hi all -

There seemed to be some over zealous security from the staff, as I did send them a message.

I purchased the site and I'm the new owner.

I do live in North Carolina - spending a fair bit of my time in near Wilmington.

All the best,
Chris

Blackbeard said:
Hi all -

There seemed to be some over zealous security from the staff, as I did send them a message.

I purchased the site and I'm the new owner.

I do live in North Carolina - spending a fair bit of my time in near Wilmington.

All the best,
Chris
I'd like matt o to get on and verify this. I know he had full control. Nothing personal there are just a handful of us that been around alot longer than 9 posts. Also I'd like to know if you have any wheeling experience. We have had problems in the past with fake screen names ect. So we are a little cautious to someone we dont know showing up making unverified claims.

tonybolton said:
What if I told you I bought Hardline and gave it to Batmobile Will? :)

To be the man, you must ban the man
. :tc
That guy is way too kewl to hang out with us common folk