• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new baby

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
So my accidental prego was supposed to be cut to an end on the 30th with a scalpel and some knock out stuff. Now she itches all over her body. started on her feet and arms, moved to whole body. Its a sign of low liver function for her and baby, some thing called ICP and not Insane Clown Shitty group from 90's. Anyway, they moved it up to friday. Kind of cuts my shop time I had planned short, but hell with it, get it over with.
Cross your fingers for her on friday, they're putting her all the way under to take her guts out, lay them beside here and grab the little **** machine out of the inner her. hopefully she wakes up, I can't produce breast milk, although mine have grown with the recent weight addition in front laughing1

Man Kelly, you always sound so compassionate. Hope all goes well, it WILL forever change your life.

Hope it all goes well kelly

miles4areason said:
Fridayday the 13th some people have all the luck thumb.gif

Talk about luck, my son's due date was 6/6/06, but the dr took him a day early. But he's living up to his original due date every time I see him.

bigsilly said:
Man Kelly, you always sound so compassionate. Hope all goes well, it WILL forever change your life.
I don't talk to her this way, but I feel like it sometimes laughing1 she'll be fine. Not worried so much, just routine surgery. I doubt I'll watch them take her apart and take him out. I can butcher a cow and see any cut anywhere on a limb/head etc and not freak out, but I don't want to see my wife's guts laying on the table beside her. little much.

blacksheep10 said:
I doubt I'll watch them take her apart and take him out.

but I don't want to see my wife's guts laying on the table beside her. little much.

Okay drama queen... It really isn't like that. Plus you get to sit behind the curtain that is put up....

What is the reason for puttin her completely under? Just curious??

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Such a blessing. Prayers are with you all! ;)

Ambo said:
Okay drama queen... It really isn't like that. Plus you get to sit behind the curtain that is put up....
Not far off from it though. When we had our second child I came in and saw them cutting her open. Then I watched them stuff everything back in. Looked like they were stuffing a pillow in a pillow case, were not being very careful about it .

bigsilly said:
Not far off from it though. When we had our second child I came in and saw them cutting her open. Then I watched them stuff everything back in. Looked like they were stuffing a pillow in a pillow case, were not being very careful about it .

Usually a pretty abrupt procedure as far as that goes, and yes, not for the those who easily lose their stomachs, but if you focus on the wifey's face and the love you have for her... you can avoid the "mess".

Good luck Kelly and Family. This is one of the "high's" in life my friend, take every moment in and enjoy it... your wife is about to give you a child man... what an amazing thing ! Good luck to you and yours !!

:dblthumb: