• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new BFG

dr drae

saw the new BFG mud terrain on friday, in the 22" wheel flavor...
22mudterrain.jpg

They're very Krawler-ish looking. I'm sure you'll be seeing them on an Escalade near you soon... :haha:

Bling, Bling!!! very nice!
But the real Question is...where did you find the sunshine?? :corn:

I like the fake beadlock/rock ring whatever it is with only 12 bolts holding it on. At least some of the imitation ones have a crap load of simulated bolts or whatever so they look more realisitic.

~T.J.

johnboy said:
fixed it for ya... those sure are some shiny rubbers you got there mister :puke:
Not mine, just saw them when I was picking up my 38x13.0x15 creepy crawlers...

:eeek::eeek::eeek:

I thought I saw another pic of them online where their middle lugs looked like MTR knock-offs. I could've totally been seeing things though...

Nuzzy said:
:eeek::eeek::eeek:

I thought I saw another pic of them online where their middle lugs looked like MTR knock-offs. I could've totally been seeing things though...

I think you're thinking of the ones that come on the new Rubicons. They're a whole different tread design that's closer to MTR as I recall.

64FJ40 said:
I think you're thinking of the ones that come on the new Rubicons. They're a whole different tread design that's closer to MTR as I recall.

You're correct. The BFG M/T that the Rubicons get now is another special tread pattern. The center lugs are "hooked" kinda and they look like a MT/R or Toyo a little bit. Here's a pic of the Rubi tire I took at Offroad Impact:
OffroadImpact07-021.jpg

J

Last edited: