• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Black Buggy...

Big Block tube buggy said:
BTT Sweet buggy!!

Thanks!

Working on more pictures....Last ones didn't turn out very well. Get them up soon! :dblthumb:

Couple measurements....Not too bad for running Rocks....With about 7" up travel.
Wheel base: 108"
Outside the tires: 84"
Belly height: 20"
Roof height: 72"
Across door bars inside: 49.5"

dragr1 said:
That rig looks awesome! Free bump!

Thank you sir!

Back up....Got some room on price to work with....Make someone a deal on a new buggy! :dblthumb:

zr2x350 said:
Bump for a good dude and a sweet buggy. You can't get much nicer than that! :****:
Thanks buddy!

Your ears prolly been burning....Just left customfab's place. Nathan, 5onrocks and I were giving you hell! molaugh

Draco said:
Thank you sir!

Back up....Got some room on price to work with....Make someone a deal on a new buggy! :dblthumb:
TTT to get somebody in a new ride !!

$45k

Might do some trading for another rig. Up or down. :dunno:

(no vehicles or SxS)

Nice looking rig. How do you like those ORI struts? I see they have internal stops for bump and droop. My Kings have neither, and my buggy doesn't have external except rubber bumps on the front.

modifier said:
Nice looking rig. How do you like those ORI struts? I see they have internal stops for bump and droop. My Kings have neither, and my buggy doesn't have external except rubber bumps on the front.

Thanks!

What little I've rode...I like them. Buggy rides trails well and seems very stable on climbs. I haven't "bounced" or anything like that, but for crawling, I like them.

TTT

Just installed new water pump....Only thing left is the alternator that isn't new. ;D

Getting nice outside!