• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New buggy from Tucker's offroad (Buck Nasty)

What are the plans for the exhaust after the headers? Looks like they'll dump right in the passengers lap? I:m about to order a set but was going to get the ones that exit behind the front wheel.

Shcoenfield has a 45 degree collector that I'm gonna put on to turn it straight out the side and will prolly add their slip In muffler as well, should gain the passenger another 8"

Some progress this week , starting to look like a buggy
39398BE2-DF73-4246-96A0-0CBC346203BB-3426-000004661A021516_zps12b31e7a.jpg

A371A45E-A6E2-4861-A14C-652FCA7A326E-3426-00000465FFE055ED_zps055a0c8c.jpg

Looking good guys. The old cab truck did good for me several years, too, thought about doing something like this a few times with it myself. Glad to see it get done.

Keep it going.

J.T.

Your project is looking good. Im at about the same phase as you are. I may be tired of this snow but its going to kill me knowing I wont be able to go like hell, as soon as the sun decides to start shining!

Finally back on this after a bunch of other shop work, big push to get it done, few updated pics of door layout and motor guard...tabs need to be added for motor guard removal and a few other details but this is the basic idea

Also tied a few More bars in for pannels around the cowel and headers, hopefully it will be a Rollin chassis within a week

Haven't updated in awhile but on the big push to finish and head to king knob for their grand opening July 4 th weekend, its rolling on its own now and saw the light of day