• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Campbell Car

I am not gonna lie, the goodyears are sick. I will really be surprised if Shannon runs them on the ifs rig though.

Im curious to see who all runs the 42" Krawler. I think there are 5 or 6 teams running them this race.

Cole said:
Im curious to see who all runs the 42" Krawler. I think there are 5 or 6 teams running them this race.

I bet Lovell owns that ass again on 37's........

42'a on a KOH rig are gay.........kinda like a rockbouncer running 54's......why?

wngrog said:
I bet Lovell owns that ass again on 37's........

42'a on a KOH rig are gay.........kinda like a rockbouncer running 54's......why?

thats what all the GoodYears are. I just know we built a certain number of 42s for a few teams. Only know of one team for certain running them right now and that is Big UGLY because they have been testing.

The GoodYears look pimp and I am sure they are tough. I couldn't justify the 42 and a 20 inch well, cost is too much. Hell I checked price on 40" blue labels last week and almost fell out

Cole said:
thats what all the GoodYears are. I just know we built a certain number of 42s for a few teams. Only know of one team for certain running them right now and that is Big UGLY because they have been testing.

Goodyear has a 40" also, I predict a set on 4429 within a week.