• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Chassis in progress!

201012221814082.jpg

workphone2011169.jpg

workphone2011059.jpg

looking for reverse mount pedals. looking for 2 single pedal/master cylinder. maybe for a clutch only setup.

THE ONLY WAY U CAN GET REVERSE MOUNT IS IF BOTH MASTER CYL ARE MOUNTED TO ONE PEDAL ALL THE SINGLE PEDALS ARE FORWARD MOUNT

Nathan,
I posted in the wanted ad of your how it can be done with reverse mount pedals. I did it on my buggy. I provided a link to the pedals I used. PM me or call me if you want me to explain how I did it..Not much to it. I had to fab only one bushing on a lathe to do it.

brian

This machine looks like a Lambert buggy to me and a mighty fine looking one I might add. Nathan keep up the good work and keep posting up pictures. There is one thing you might want to look at, the motor might be a little weak. lol

thats just the mock up motor. i have a built 1.3 to go in it. haha. thanks mark. hope to have it going soon.

Good looking buggy Nathan ,how much you think it will weigh,what are you shooting for?

THANKS. not sure. it will be a little heavier than my old buggy but i put more bars around me than my old one has. im not sure what. old one weighs

aetnarearsteer said:
THANKS. not sure. it will be a little heavier than my old buggy but i put more bars around me than my old one has. im not sure what. old one weighs

No matter what it weighs Nathan, you'll probably still blast past me on Cable Hill again. :flipoff1: molaugh

Well I guess I will have to get off my a$$ and do something. LOL At least I came by the shop and supervised you! You would be lost If I didnt tell you how to do it. :drinkers:

20110517140755.jpg

20110517132922.jpg

20110517132831.jpg

20110517140838.jpg