• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New CJ-6 mild build.

10-4. Easily done then. Took it wheelin this last weekend.

Got hung up on this rock at the diff. could have kept going forward i think but then it would have ended up on the cast aluminum oil pan....no bueno. had to get pulled backwards.

on the way to the rocks-

naches trail-

done for the day with trails-

An Awesome day for shur Glad to have met everyone. ( CHEERS) :beer:

It's been out a couple times now and back and forth to work a few times. Got some springs in it up front so it sits better...

Still got a bunch of things to do but it's alot of fun

Who's 3b is that? It my brother sold a 3b body years back after he rolled it, and it was in the south hill area. Just wondering if there is a chance it was his. Looked about the same.

Who's 3b is that? It my brother sold a 3b body years back after he rolled it, and it was in the south hill area. Just wondering if there is a chance it was his. Looked about the same.

My cousins. No chance. All custom built about 10 years back. For all intents and purposes, the body is closer to skins than body.

And Jeff........ :flipoff:

Hi all,

Good for you jeepermc!

I really like the look of your CJ6 without a cage or roll bar, but it is absolutely not safe to trail run without some sort of roll-over protection!

Yes, it costs a bit of money, but what price do you put on your life?

Enjoy your rig!

-Alan

How was it with the windshield dropped down? I wasn't too sure if that was a viable 'wheeling' option... I just ask cause I saw a set of hinges for my samurai recently and it made me wonder when that would come in handy... ;-P