• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Mexico or Colorado to KOH and back

Troy2d23

Hey looks like ill be looking for a spot on a trailer out to KOH 13 for myself and my jeep. I know its kind of early but im trying to get all my plans covered. I am in Red River, New Mexico. I can travel down to albuquerque and meet you off of I20. Or i can travel north through Colorado Springs and to Denver if i have to. Id like to leave either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd through the 9th or 10th of February ideally. Just let me know what you were thinking.

Not really looking for some hotshot driver trying to make money off of me. More like wanting to trailer with someone that could use me to split fuel and make the trip cheaper for the both of us to get out there.

Jeep would be empty other than me all week. So you and someone else could ride the trails and to and from the race with me.

The jeep has stock width axles with spacers and 42" tires and a wheelbase of 103"s. The height is 81"s, track width is 85"s and overall length with tire carrier and stinger is 185"s. but I could take the tire carrier off and make it around 160"s.

1358745552.jpg