• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New obstacles at The GAP -Updated with video from March 9, 2013

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

TacomaJD said:
Lol Eric called me Pogo on facespace earlier, props to the shunt cuz I ain't heard that one yet :****: molaugh

I think you just got a new nickname

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

**** it's hard enough gettin used to people callin me JD, everybody at work calls me Lefty....hell I been here over 7 years and there's still some people that don't even know my real name :****:

I wished it'd hurry up and get Saturday already!!! :eat:

Unsure if that last video will play without you being a member of the facebook page. If not, ask to join and I'll approve you.

The park is about 250 acres. Iowa would be quite the haul for sure. Rockfest in August would be the time to come from that far. The farthest I know that someone has driven so far was just over 10 hours one way and they said they will definitely be back.

dragr1 said:
The park is about 250 acres. Iowa would be quite the haul for sure. Rockfest in August would be the time to come from that far. The farthest I know that someone has driven so far was just over 10 hours one way and they said they will definitely be back.
im an hour and half away - ill be back loller.gif

Been a little muddy this year with over 13" of rain in February alone, but it's drying out a lot now!

I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to make the opening day ride. I had planned on it but work happened at the last minute and I had to punch the clock for the weekend.

I see on your calendar that you are only open on the days listed. I see 4 events listed where open riding is available for this year, 2 of which have already passed. Do you have plans to open more than just 4 times this year? I'm hoping to make an event but am not liking the odds with only two events left ...

patooyee said:
I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to make the opening day ride. I had planned on it but work happened at the last minute and I had to punch the clock for the weekend.

I see on your calendar that you are only open on the days listed. I see 4 events listed where open riding is available for this year, 2 of which have already passed. Do you have plans to open more than just 4 times this year? I'm hoping to make an event but am not liking the odds with only two events left ...

Taking comments on facebook for that very thing right now, but it will take a significant number of people committed to a June event to open for another day not on the schedule already.

The Ledge of Faith is ready for someone to try out the ramp! Rockfest August 22-25

994530_595984687091726_1621533027_n.jpg

480037_595984650425063_1103264157_n.jpg

533882_595984770425051_37377295_n.jpg

LandSpeeder said:
I'ma rent me a hnda ruckus and jump that thang in 49cc RAW POWER!

And I bet you would, with foam finger and poster boards a flying!

Re: Re: Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Updated with video from March 9, 2013

LandSpeeder said:
I'ma rent me a hnda ruckus and jump that thang in 49cc RAW POWER!

Hahahahahahahahaha! I bout fawkin shat myself when I read that and painted the mental image lmfao molaugh

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Latest posts