• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New obstacles at The GAP -Updated with video from March 9, 2013

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-Lots of pics

Place looks awesome and alot of hard work going into that park I appreciate that even though I am several states away!

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

John built so much stuff a while back that I forgot to post all the pics! So here they are:

Achilles Heel now starts at the bottom of the hill:

404455_526629944027201_1381025609_n.jpg

543743_526630014027194_110556334_n.jpg

404868_526630044027191_1160711549_n.jpg

222697_526630094027186_2118147197_n.jpg

This is next to the upper part of Courtney's Revenge:

734770_526630744027121_1392633675_n.jpg

600503_526630810693781_650138955_n.jpg

556335_526630860693776_1797737093_n.jpg

377692_526630887360440_1318617348_n.jpg

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

Looks great! Can't wait to get down there! Nice work guys... :dblthumb:

Well I guess I will be there the 16th to try some of these out looks like the places my buggy likes to flip over on :dblthumb:

One of the old climbs that got a little touch up work:

579782_526630680693794_901607780_n.jpg

muddinmetal said:
So, are all the small tire/one locker trails gone now?

Never was any! LOL.
Federal Firebreak is still there.... that's a rear locker kinda trail....

muddinmetal said:
So, are all the small tire/one locker trails gone now?

I've seen your rig wheel, just come on we'll find something for you to do

Some of the older trails have silted in and the voids between the rocks aren't as bad as they used to be in places on a couple of the older trails

There are a few new trails for mildly built rigs-I took some pics a while back, let me see if I can find them-these are behind the powercrawl area, find me when you get here and I'll point them out

There is also an old gravel pit that is accessible now on the backside of Warrior Pass. Long trail to get back there and watch out for some of the mudholes back there-one stretch in particular is really nasty. The bad ones have bypasses though.

dragr1 said:
I've seen your rig wheel, just come on we'll find something for you to do

Some of the older trails have silted in and the voids between the rocks aren't as bad as they used to be in places on a couple of the older trails

There are a few new trails for mildly built rigs-I took some pics a while back, let me see if I can find them-these are behind the powercrawl area, find me when you get here and I'll point them out

I really wasn't asking for me in particular. I can always find a way to keep myself entertained.... whether it be :driving: or :tc or a little :drinkers: . I was just curious how the native "badass" frat boy wheelers in their daddy's Z71 get around...

muddinmetal said:
I really wasn't asking for me in particular. I can always find a way to keep myself entertained.... whether it be :driving: or :tc or a little :drinkers: . I was just curious how the native "badass" frat boy wheelers in their daddies Z71 get around...

You can drive a honda to basically every obstacle there

muddinmetal said:
I really wasn't asking for me in particular. I can always find a way to keep myself entertained.... whether it be :driving: or :tc or a little :drinkers: . I was just curious how the native "badass" frat boy wheelers in their daddies Z71 get around...

Z71's you say?

photo-2.jpg

Go up faith hill, they said. Sumbitchlldig, they said.
WOOPOW! We said.

Good pic Brock! I almost forgot about that one. I'm sure they didn't go far, but a Razr did go up the middle

RZR XP vs. LEDGE OF FAITH!

ibrokeit said:
You can drive a honda to basically every obstacle there

I'm still torn whether to drive the HD or the Saturn (Satillac) I figure I'll get drunk and slang e-brake donuts in the Saturn if I drive it which would be fun, but would suck donkey balls to tear it up 3 1/2 hours away from home :****:

Get your leg out of your vagina and bring the yoter

Latest posts