• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New obstacles at The GAP -Updated with video from March 9, 2013

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

TacomaJD said:
I'm still torn whether to drive the HD or the Saturn (Satillac) I figure I'll get drunk and slang e-brake donuts in the Saturn if I drive it which would be fun, but would suck donkey balls to tear it up 3 1/2 hours away from home :****:
**** yeah! Sounds like I need to brang my helmet and my drinkin britches!!!! :driving: loller.gif hitit :eat:

Re: New obstacles at The GAP -Great American Park in Auburn, AL-UPDATED-MORE PICS

ibrokeit said:
Get your leg out of your vagina and bring the yoter

Pay my fuel bill and I will :flipoff1: I'm broke fool

^^^^ I'm going to need to stop and take out another Insurance policy first!! Unless there is a such thing as a full body helmet.. Lol! Oh and Brock u know ur always welcome to drive my rzr but I don't work on it so if u break it.. U fix it!!! I'm so ready for this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashyermotor said:
^^^^ I'm going to need to stop and take out another Insurance policy first!! Unless there is a such thing as a full body helmet.. Lol! Oh and Brock u know ur always welcome to drive my rzr but I don't work on it so if u break it.. U fix it!!! I'm so ready for this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wtflol: is this Alicia? molaugh

I never seen the Mashyermotor screen name post before so I was like :wtflol:

:drinkers:

ibrokeit said:
Get your leg out of your vagina and bring the yoter

:wtflol: That's just wrong! But FN hilarious at the same time!! I'm gonna foot note ya when I use it!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

jneese9125 said:
:wtflol: That's just wrong! But FN hilarious at the same time!! I'm gonna foot note ya when I use it!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

You gon' ramp the ole Faithful Ledge on the 450R or what :dunno: :woot: :driving:

TacomaJD said:
I never seen the Mashyermotor screen name post before so I was like :wtflol:

:drinkers:

Adam and Jonathan gave me the name and Jonathan just added the pic to help u out!!!

TacomaJD said:
You gon' ramp the ole Faithful Ledge on the 450R or what :dunno: :woot: :driving:

Probably gonna shove your leg up my vagina and hide from it. We can always hope I'm drunk and acting like I've got health insurance though!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=3624893782850" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

mashyermotor said:
Adam and Jonathan gave me the name and Jonathan just added the pic to help u out!!!

:dblthumb: I'm a little slow at times....

jneese9125 said:
Probably gonna shove your leg up my vagina and hide from it. We can always hope I'm drunk and acting like I've got health insurance though!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hey, just remember.....I'll be there for encouragement and/or peer pressure if needed... :driving: and I'll be sure to video thumb.gif

Josh, wheel the Yota, find a way, make it happen :driving:

He is a little low on money. Trying to save up some and get back up on his foot.

dragr1 said:
Josh, wheel the Yota, find a way, make it happen :driving:

It's not completely out of the question just yet, but for just a day ride and night party, I believe I'll have just as much fun riding with Captain Andrews :drinkers: I'm trying to convince myself of that anyway lol. Propane tank is empty too so there's more $$$ it'd cost me over just driving the Saturn down molaugh Trying hard to cheap out on this trip, lot harder than I thought it'd be when I initially said yea I'll go and just ride with someone molaugh

ibrokeit said:
He is a little low on money. Trying to save up some and get back up on his foot.

Wise guy, eh? molaugh Damn that's funny!

Lol Eric called me Pogo on facespace earlier, props to the shunt cuz I ain't heard that one yet :****: molaugh