• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New outlaw bouncer???

POTTSY 79

I just watched a new video from busted knuckle (I'm a big fan of your videos) and saw what looked like the outlaw buggy but little bit different... Sounded like a turbo on board and a solid rear axle... Any one know any further information about this... Maybe it's because I live under a rock and don't get out much... Lol...

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 118
That's the only thing I've seen on it so far. It sounds like it's going to be a beast though. still running giggle juice too I think from the video I saw.

N20 on a bouncer just seems like it would be another variable to control. I mean, you hear TC on/off the throttle a lot "testing" grip / finessing some things. That's not really an attribute of N20.....unless it's some 50 or 75 shot. I've ran a few 150's and 175's on street cars and even at that level you really wanted to be sure the wheels were pointed straight.

I guess if you're good...you're good though....PILL IT TO KILL IT!!!

tonybolton said:
N20 on a bouncer just seems like it would be another variable to control. I mean, you hear TC on/off the throttle a lot "testing" grip / finessing some things. That's not really an attribute of N20.....unless it's some 50 or 75 shot. I've ran a few 150's and 175's on street cars and even at that level you really wanted to be sure the wheels were pointed straight.

I guess if you're good...you're good though....PILL IT TO KILL IT!!!
It just makes the engine rap up a little quicker. If your hitting the limiter it won't go any faster it just gets there quicker.

couple buddies just put a 25-50 hp sneeze on their drag race rzr's to spool the turbo quicker. On at a lower yet still safe rpm with a window switch, then instead of cutting out at an upper rpm on the window, when it hits 8-10 lbs a hobbs switch cuts it out as the turbo has started to spool at that point. Seems to be working really well for spooling a big charger on a small cc engine

poolman said:
I'm not 100% sure but I think he built that one first.

He had another one, orange that had a 4 cyl. This one is new.

But like you, I'm wondering if he didn't use the parts from the older orange one to build this one.

blacksheep10 said:
couple buddies just put a 25-50 hp sneeze on their drag race rzr's to spool the turbo quicker. On at a lower yet still safe rpm with a window switch, then instead of cutting out at an upper rpm on the window, when it hits 8-10 lbs a hobbs switch cuts it out as the turbo has started to spool at that point. Seems to be working really well for spooling a big charger on a small cc engine

Are they runnin' wet kits or dry? I was always cautious of wet kits and spraying below 3k rpms. I mean, I ran wet kits, but like you said it was set up to spray at 3k and cut off at a couple hundred below redline.

Bebop said:
He had another one, orange that had a 4 cyl. This one is new.

But like you, I'm wondering if he didn't use the parts from the older orange one to build this one.

Ya, wasent talking about that one. He did all the powder on my buggy, he did a great job. When I picked it up we were looking a a chassis like outlaw with 4 cy. Turbo, nos. That was before outlaw ever raced. So I don't know if he built another chassis or put a v8 in that one. Either way I "hear" there's another one in the mix that has more power, better suspension and the original outlaw is for sale.

Last time I rode with Mike Poe (flea buggy) we were talking about putting a little shot on it to spool the turbo faster. It would definitely help with the turbo lag on a 4 banger I could see. I've never ran anything with nitrous so I'm not 100% on all of the details.

Just saw on insta busted knuckle posted a walk around with the hashtag WRX. I definitely want to know specs on this thing now.

WRX motor most likely due to torque and ability to mount the motor lower being a "boxer 4" design.

.....or he coulda jus had it layin' around and said "I have an idea!"