• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park soon

I see them now! Never had that happen before when clicking on a video.

All yall with your fancy phones and crap!

Place looks good, seem to have plenty of rock for sure.

Oh it does man all that's one trail last I check there was 20 green(easy to moderate) 20 blue( moderate to hard) and 20 black( hard difficult extreme) place is sweet I'm sure there more trails by now haven't been in 2 weeks and the to weekends I went we added so more trails I be live everyone will love this place

Really liking this place. Went back last weekend and if I hadn't killed the front locker and snapped a rear shaft they would have had to make me leave. Got some nasty trails especially when they're wet. The moderate trails ain't nothing to laugh at unless you got one of them high dollar rock bouncers. And I will one day.

I BURROWED THIS IMAGE, IT IS BAD AZZ.
bavyjy7e_zpseabe7d03.jpg

Update.......Directions......the physical address of the park is 1040 Ellis Cove road, South Pittsburg, Tn.....If you use GPS or Google Maps it will take you 10 miles out of the way....here is the best way........Exit of I-24 at exit 152A or 152B......go east on Hwy 72.....turn left in front of Wendy's onto Battle Creek Rd. After 3.3 miles turn left, take immediate right after crossing over Interstate (0.1 miles), turn left (0.6 miles), onto Ellis Cove Rd. Follow to complete end and park to right and register. REMEMBER....last turn is a single lane road.....15 mph to respect our neighbors.....Hope this helps....See you soon

Pulled this off fb

After this opening ride, start a pics/vids thread if people snap enough shots of the park and rigs on obstacles. Interested in seeing more of the obstacles here.

TacomaJD said:
After this opening ride, start a pics/vids thread if people snap enough shots of the park and rigs on obstacles. Interested in seeing more of the obstacles here.

In my opinion it is similar to Hale and GMP.

Had a great time sat.. no rain . it was wet!! and muddy ! a lot of great trails and yes the extreme trails will be a challange for even the most extreme built rigs
I played on trail 51 it was slick but fun. I think it will be a great park . yes there are about 60 trails some are short but all will be fun. Not a good place for stock trucks when wet , will still be tough when dry..