y9azydu7.jpg

ejupemam.jpg

e5a2a2ar.jpg

qegebupu.jpg

e5yje3aq.jpg

ygehejap.jpg

ururyqu4.jpg

ALshooter said:
Sorry to hijack, but I would like some info on that yellow JK? pickup. Is it custom built?
and the white one belongs to ALLJ! It's built right, 1 tons, 4 linked and coilovers, 6.0, 4L80, Rubi case, 37's

ALLJ said:
Facebook (Adventure Offroad park & nature center)

I'm on that page, but I would think you would reep better results by posting more info and details here, on an OFFROAD forum. There's alot of wheelers on this site that live near the area of this park. Not every paying customer that wants to come wheel a new park has a Facebook account or even cares about starting one for that matter. I mean y'all did start this thread on this site, why not put all the info here anyways? Just my $0.02

TacomaJD said:
I'm on that page, but I would think you would reep better results by posting more info and details here, on an OFFROAD forum. There's alot of wheelers on this site that live near the area of this park. Not every paying customer that wants to come wheel a new park has a Facebook account or even cares about starting one for that matter. I mean y'all did start this thread on this site, why not put all the info here anyways? Just my $0.02

Agreed from a non Face-space user. Would like more info on the park posted over here too.

ridered3 said:
Agreed from a non Face-space user. Would like more info on the park posted over here too.

X3..........I don't Facebook either........... Facebook is for chicks ;D.

Sawzall said:
X3..........I don't Facebook either........... Facebook is for chicks ;D.

And Fags. **** Facespace... I'm sick of seeing that **** everywhere on commercials, magazines, daily conversation... It's like people have no life outside of being worried about what everyone else is doing...

Haha And ^^^ is why I mentioned not everyone has FB.

I, myself however; have a FB account. Easiest way to score :cougar: and flashemifyougotem .....probably 40% of the vag I've gotten over the years has derived from FB. Meet a bitch in a bar, ask if she has FB, add her, check out her profile to see if she is a skank or psycho, chat her up, bang her brains out, send her on her way. Thus deeming it to be NOT for fags, but for those who like getting pu$$y.. :dblthumb:

:drinkers: molaugh

Latest posts