• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new park

zr2x350

Zr2OneTon2
There is a new park in Cullman Alabama and I hear it is HUGE, like a whole lot larger than gray rock, but I dont know any official detail yet. I was wondering if any of you have heard about this place, I dont even know the name yet, terrain, etc. :popcorn:

Yeah have heard about it for a while now. The land /park was obtained via a grant and the city is owner or part owner. Rocket City Offroad is the lead club helping to organize the effort. Don't know much more than that

Anyone been to Flat Nasty in Missouri. I'm waiting on 1st hand accounts from there from people I know.

The more new parks the better, more places to ride.

InDaShop said:
Anyone been to Flat Nasty in Missouri. I'm waiting on 1st hand accounts from there from people I know.

The more new parks the better, more places to ride.

I haven't been but it is on my short list of places to go.

I think this is a different park than the one you are thinking about Bama. The one the city is going to be part owner in is not open yet to the best of my knowledge. I haven't been to this park but I have heard and seen alot of railjobs going to the park. Heard they have some good hills but that is about it.

Well heres the bad news. The place is 3500 acres :eek: , BUT its maximum suxor. Its called Wilborn's 4x4 off road park or somthin and is just basically someones hunting land leased out. They say its ok for 4 wheelers but for what we do its a definate no go.

Been there on my dirtbike... Good trails are too tight for a truck, and the wide one's would make for a good booze cruise :drinkers:. Couple of desent hills, but ridiculously steep for a rig.

They do have a pretty awesome ropeswing into a snakey pond with a retractable booze dock in the middle ;D