• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Pc and video editing software

money_pit_yj

We are needing a new PC. I would like to be able to edit videos for work, playing and church stuff. I know Mac is really good for that type of work as well as making flyers and other publications. I do not like Mac, I am not used to it and use a windows based pc 8 hours a day. Is there a good combo of hardware and software that works for video editing and publishing? OR Is Mac the best option and I just need to get used to it? I may edit 1 or two videos a month to highlight products at work and a few COTR videos a month at the most. Most will be interview type stuff or multiple small clips.

I went with iMac and Final Cut Pro. Only took me a few hours to learn enough to produce the SRRS post and pre race shows with green screen. I learn a little more and get a little better each time. Learning the iMac wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be and I like it better than my PC at this point. Only about a month into so far.

I use premiere pro for all of my videos. I definitely need a better computer for what I'm try to do. But, as for the software, it's way more powerful than I need and I have zero complaints.

SilverStarCustoms said:
I went with iMac and Final Cut Pro. Only took me a few hours to learn enough to produce the SRRS post and pre race shows with green screen. I learn a little more and get a little better each time. Learning the iMac wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be and I like it better than my PC at this point. Only about a month into so far.

I thought Mikey the rock rigs guy made those. Y'all do a good job.