• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NEW PLOW BOY MUD MEGA TRUCK

Re:

I know the owner of iron horse mud ranch pretth well and my little brother has went to perry to the mud ranch the last couple years and they say these things are badass in person

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Seeing the diesel mega truck, how come no ones done a diesel bouncer? Just the weight of the engine or what?

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Extreme 4x4 did a bouncer with a badass duramax in it a few years back but I don't remember it getting finished. They would start a project & then u wouldn't see it for 2 years.

Well is it just the weight that keeps them from doing it? I mean what they spend on motors would build a bad ass 12v.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

I can't speak for any other diesel but the dmax.. That bitch is HHIUUUGGGGEEEE and weighs a **** ton. We bent a cherry picker at work pulling one

X2 on stickin with hills and rocks in TN I got tired of the mud when I stopped wearing spiderman undies and had to wash and work on my own trucks

STROKERYOTA said:
have yall seen the gaps that have to be filled on the new tube work

The tube work is still in mock up and no welds have been made ( just tacks to hold in place for fitment and approval) when complete
there will be no gaps to fill due to all tubes being in place when welded......gaps disappear....just like when ya close a door....all gaps close thumb.gif

Got it :dblthumb: