• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Polaris Sllingshot

been getting them sneak peak emails all month but this link above its the first full image i've seen.
looks like it be fun to drive but just another expensive dust collector after the new wears off.

They should have just made the sumbitch 4 wheeled like a street legal F1 cup car...wtf, that 3 wheeled **** looks ghey. the front 3/4 of it looks wicked though, def be fun to drive!

Whoever wrote that article comparing this lightweight 4 cyl Polaris thingy to a thirsty v8 C5 Corvette, is apparently not very knowledgable about C5 Corvettes' fuel economy. It's common to average 25-30+ mpgs highway and upper teens in the city. I'm sure this thing being lightweight, it'll average a little more than that of the vettes, but that was a poor comparison.

"Then at the end of the day, you have a dated Corvette in the driveway, not something that will cause your neighbors to stop and stare. Not something that people will take pictures of at the fueling station. Not something that sips gas like a 4-cyl when you are just taking a relaxing drive to the in-law's house. You have the stigma-ridden Velocity Yellow Chevrolet Corvette with it's big, thirsty V8 in your driveway."

Death rate goin up!! Sketchy ride right there. Bet a TON of :afro: get em! Just like that super awesome 3 wheel scooter thats out now, bombardier makes that weenie mobil i think. You have to have a helmet that entire front lifts up to make an openface! :****: hahahah. Polaris tryin to take out as many folks As possible i believe. Daayuum. Maybe next a 1300 rzr?? :woot:

TacomaJD said:
They should have just made the sumbitch 4 wheeled like a street legal F1 cup car...wtf, that 3 wheeled **** looks ghey. the front 3/4 of it looks wicked though, def be fun to drive!

I agree, I was thinking the same thing. Just give em time. Might be worth owning when it goes 4wd

That's gay has hell.

They even used the 2.4 "base" ecotec....

I'm sure it's quick... about as quick as a Corvette, but with 1/2 the traction...

Sumbitch might actually be badass with the turbo 2.0 ecotec that made 100 more horsepower (130 more with the factory GMPP upgrade)

And 4 wheels.

Its got to be cool though I mean they had to make special tires for it based on its bad assery. molaugh

Anyone else notice when you get the upgraded version you get a narrower tire in the rear.

I think the whole point in it being 3 wheeled is the ability to bypass 34,456,678 federal regulations on 4 wheeled motor vehicles... it is to be licensed and insured as a motorcycle...

L8r, John