Eric

So after beating the old stock step bumper up, this is what I ended up with

p6130004an3.jpg

p6130001wc7.jpg

p6130002mx9.jpg

p6130003ga1.jpg

Thanks again Shane for the help, will have to finish it more at some point :D

(sorry they might be a little big)

and I still cant wait for paint to dry, thats why it has the defects in the paint :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well, might have to repaint it some day :redneck:

paint is overrated :awesomework:

I will go out and hopfully remove some of the paint in a few weeks

I also figured out a way to put a std size spare under there, its just a pain in the butt to get in:mad: but it works

and can you get a few pictures of the old one, if you get a chance, unless you are chasing the bird around your yard still

That is the gayest bumper I have ever seen.:looser:

J/K second gayest.

J/K Looks good......better than I thought. Can't believe you let Shane touch it.:beer:

That is the gayest bumper I have ever seen.:looser:

J/K second gayest.

J/K Looks good......better than I thought. Can't believe you let Shane touch it.:beer:
THats why I took it home, so I could wash it and paint it :redneck:

Thanks for the help with the supply end!

THats why I took it home, so I could wash it and paint it :redneck:

Thanks for the help with the supply end!

No problem, anytime. It really did turn out nice.

The ironic thing is Shane has no rear bumper....I have yanked him out by rear shackles and he helps you build one?.......explain that one to me?:corn:

The ironic thing is Shane has no rear bumper....I have yanked him out by rear shackles and he helps you build one?.......explain that one to me?:corn:

bumpers are overrated :redneck:

Practice? :stirpot:

Being sure is overrated. :redneck: Tabs are for bashing knees on, and pulling/being pulled by things. The cute little ones are for trailer chains. Oh ya, and tabs are overrated. :redneck:

Being sure is overrated. :redneck: Tabs are for bashing knees on, and pulling/being pulled by things. The cute little ones are for trailer chains. Oh ya, and tabs are overrated. :redneck:

THe cute little ones let me be close to legal

We should have etched an insane tow rating into it. like 1,000,000,000,000 lbs Class 4326 :redneck:

We should have etched an insane tow rating into it. like 1,000,000,000,000 lbs Class 4326 :redneck:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I would need one of those 6 inch ball things that showed up on here the other day :haha: :haha:

I need to get a good pic with my hitch in there too, I have yet to paint it though :booo: or at least parts of it