• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New rig! Thinkin Walker sat

LSO

So i just spent the last two weeks getting this deal all worked out with this dude i oregan. I picked up my first buggy and man do i wnt to take this thing out!:masturbanana[1]:

Im thinkin this up coming saterday about headin up too Walker.

Heres some info on the new rig.

22re
w56
23spline 10 degree duels
TT disco
FJ 80 axles
2.5 PSC full hydro
Billstien coil overs and rock equipment air hybrids
37 Irok STICKYS!
The rig is only 2,600 lbs

I really only have one issue with the rig and thats the welding on it. can you say crappy! But it will be getting a major tear down and re work after i get to drive it for a bit.

Dont be affriad to wheel with a buggy the rig i drove before this was on 33 thornbirds! So me driving is going to take abit to catch up.

PB140001.jpg

PB140002.jpg

PB140003.jpg

And to give you an idea of how short this thing is!
PB140005.jpg

quote: Dont be affriad to wheel with a buggy the rig i drove before this was on 33 thornbirds! So me driving is going to take abit to catch up

ya somehow i dont believe this. besides if you dont drive it like a crazy man you will never hear the end of it.... Hell if all else fails i will show you how:fawkdancesmiley:

i have found if you just show up alone you will run into a group there.

one a side note if you wont a different steering setup. i will sell you my slee high steer setup.

No plates and i hear stickys suck in the snow1

Ow tmill it on like donky knog:fawkdancesmiley:!

Hopfully i can remember to get video!

does she have ORV tabs yet? If the quarry is open, and you park there, the ranger will never see it ...

OR.. just get a temp license. $20 bucks or something. it lasts 3 days.

does she have ORV tabs yet? If the quarry is open, and you park there, the ranger will never see it ...

OR.. just get a temp license. $20 bucks or something. it lasts 3 days.

I got my orv tags monday. im set for walker some of my buddys are come out with me.

i have found if you just show up alone you will run into a group there.

one a side note if you wont a different steering setup. i will sell you my slee high steer setup.

pm me about the high steer i might be interested!

Ok so i will be up there tomorow around 9am, I drive a white duramax. Hope to see some new faces:D

were are the pics homo. ya i had to bail but you had better let me live vicariously through you. Besides this rumor that you walked up the right side of the express way rock face didnt happen unless we get pictures.

were are the pics homo. ya i had to bail but you had better let me live vicariously through you. Besides this rumor that you walked up the right side of the express way rock face didnt happen unless we get pictures.

xxx222.......^^^^^^^.........:corn::corn::corn:

Sorry bro no pics. I had way to much fun driving it and totally spaced on the pics. But man this thing is pretty freakin amazing it just lays down on the rocks and climbs!

So i guess you all will just have to come out wheelin with me to see if im a lier:D!