• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Show - Rock Rod Garage

That was awesome. At first I wasn't a fan, I thought he high-hatted me at the CRAWL Readers Ride. After he ran KOH I met him at the Expo, the dude was humble and cool. Thanks for doing this Matt.

Excellent segment, Matt. I've spoken with Richie a couple of times in the past few years, and he is one of the nicest guys you could meet. He always makes time to chat with anyone who wants to speak with him. Looking forward to the next installation :dblthumb:

Watched the video last night and really enjoyed it. I liked that you asked about his driving style I.E. Always rolling over it seems.

Good ole honest answer from him, it's just not fun on 4 wheels...

Definitely keep the series up.

Richie is one of the nicest and coolest guy I've here here.

He didn't know me and offered me to give a ride in Plowboy after 3mn we were talking... How cool is that ? :smoke:

For those of us who can't wheel right now, the tech videos and now this type of interview is good entertainment. Keep it up Matt.

Glad to see the fella with the ponytail shooting pool is still alive. The last time I seen him at AOP he wasn't doing so well. LOL....... TN hills and moonshine is hard on a fella. :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks guys. These are fun to do and really help the fans get to know the drivers. Jake Burkey is next.

That's awesome, I dig the fact that he fabs and drives. Probably my favorite, right up there with Bobby.

onepieceatatime said:
You should do one of these with Kush!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would BUY a subscription to see that! :wtflol: :smoke: