• Thread starter 89indentitycrisis
  • Start date

89indentitycrisis

check out the new bogger sizes

42.5X13.50- 15, 16, 16.5, 17, 20, 22

19.5/44-17LT

521763_2805910201435_1669057951_1806065_957414121_n.jpg

Looks good to me. Kinda like the 38x11

Also, I noticed it looks like the RC4WD R/C car bogger. Tightly spaced tread, more offset lugs (maybe?). The R/C tires have been out a while, and we always thought they looked kinda "off" from a REAL bogger... Turns out the NEW, REAL Bogger looks like the R/C tire... Consiracy? :wtflol:

RC4wdSuperSwamper.jpg

Guy we ride with round here bought new set of 42's 2nd week of October and got them the Wednesday before fall crawl and cut the little lugs out same day. they seem a little softer than most but they aren't stickies......seem to do real good .

ldudley said:
Guy we ride with round here bought new set of 42's 2nd week of October and got them the Wednesday before fall crawl and cut the little lugs out same day. they seem a little softer than most but they aren't stickies......seem to do real good .
Where is "round here" and do you know where he purchased them from? Thanks, Josh

jordan7118 said:
I remember reading a posh about those being a special size made for an overseas buyer. They weren't DOT approved or something, and that was why they're non-highway only. I don't think they're stickies.
those 44's your talking about were being made in India last I heard and your right, there not DOT approved and are 18" wide instead of the 19.5's. the rubber is supposed to be made from more "natural" rubber and be a lil softer/better than the DOT approved 19.5's. been awhile since I've talked to anybody about them so things may be different now. On the 42.5's that just and out they have them available in rim sizes up to 22's lol but they have made up some stickies only for a 17" rim and I heard they had a few left at Interco..

99BLUEXJ said:
the rubber is supposed to be made from more "natural" rubber and be a lil softer/better than the DOT approved 19.5's. been awhile

I emailed Kaysi at Interco about that. She said that the rubber was a little softer than the normal boggers. I asked her how it compared to the "sticky" compound and here is her quoted responce:

"They are not sticky by any means so please don't expect sticky."

:)

Bronco Buster said:
:tc had a set of 18 44's on that buggy Peter is using for a chandelier . They were cut to hell and back but seemed to work when they were on the ground.

I want a set just to play with but can't afford vanity tires at $435 a pop.

Latest posts