• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new tires coming soon

old news:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:fawkdancesmiley:

actually david guidry said that he wasnt sure if it was going to be possible because of a piece of equipment that he needed. but last week he was able to get it so the first quarter of next year they will be rolling out of their plant

Not talking any trash, but i never understood the fasination(sp) with SXs. I ran them and didnt believe they were any better offroad tire that the TSL line. I would be much happier with a 42in sticky though. But thats me I guess.

This whole 42" SX fad will fade as the "totally :011: awesome" Thorn:rb:bird and Bog:gay:ger has.

E-v-o-l-u-t-i-o-n Accept it, Live it, Love it

Side note: I wonder if all these die-hard rednecks would pay 2-3-4 times the suggested retail price.....like all the white collar tech-geeks did with the iPhone.

:;

This whole 42" SX fad will fade as the "totally :011: awesome" Thorn:rb:bird and Bog:gay:ger has.

E-v-o-l-u-t-i-o-n Accept it, Live it, Love it

Side note: I wonder if all these die-hard rednecks would pay 2-3-4 times the suggested retail price.....like all the white collar tech-geeks did with the iPhone.

:;

I'll stick with my krawlers.

43"....?????

hmmm......after mostly wasting a sidewall in one of my 42's this past week......this may be just what the Dr order'd....