• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Tires

kfxyota

looking to get new tires soon. Wheeling the Toyo M/T's now and i am not a fan, and wouldn't reccomend them to anyone. Whats everyones opinion on a badass wheeling tire, dot approved or not,

What size?

BFG Krawlers. Blues (DOT) for all-around OK, Reds (Comp) kick ass on everything but snow.
Anything by Interco except the poser tires.
BFG KM2.
Goodyear MT/R.
I hear the Pitbulls are good.

theres a couple others but your being pretty vauge.

38" tsl sx was the best offroad tire I've had, but I just got a set of 39.5 ts'sl I am gonna abuse my toy diffs with.:redneck:

What type of wheeling do you do? What size tires are you looking to run?

I'm on my third set of the cooper discoverer stt. There a m/t so they ride nice on the road and wonce they are air down they hook up. the side wall are strong as hell to.

37" tires, its trailered and not so street legal, any and every kind of wheelin in the NW. i was under the impression they werent making the red label krawlers anymore.

at all, or in the 37" size you mean? I haven't heard about them discontinuing Red Labels, that's their bread and butter (in the 39" size, though, obviously).

Pitbull Rockers are pretty damn killer, too. I don't know how they perform in the mud, but they kick ass in every other environment I've taken them into (sand, dry rock, wet rock, dirt, snow, etc.), just haven't wheeled them in the mud like there is on the wet side of the mountains.

If you are in the mud a lot, Iroks work well, and they are really cheap, and the 36" Iroks actually measure 36.8, and the 37" Iroks only measure 36.4", and the 36" iroks are cheaper than the 37's, ironically, so tons of guys go that direction.

Hope this is helpful.

when I said it was their bread and butter I was meaning more that Krawler Reds are what everyone is always looking for in rock tires/KOH tires, etc., so I couldn't imagine BFG discontinuing their (essentially) go-to tire for countless guys serious in this sport. I didn't mean that they are the tire that makes BFG the most money. So, technically, I guess I kinda mis-used the term. Thinking about it now, BFG probably makes close to the most on those lame-ass Rugged Trail T/A's that come on so many stock rigs.