• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new toyos :)

sj-x 500

got a hold of some VERY good priced toyos open country mt's.
i think it suits the toyota quite nicely :D

View attachment 22694

anyone actually run these tires yet?

Attachments

• new%20skins%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    new%20skins%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 612
I've had good luck with them. The sidewalls are VERY tough, so air them down more than usual. Its a great comprimise if its driven on the street at all.

hrmm... oh well, it is a trail only rig, i figured since they make a sticky version of it, it would work pretty good. they are a pretty sticky compound compaired to the iroks that i took off.

i had a set and ran them less than a year. They worked ok in the summer but really suck in the snow. Ive ran MTR, gumbos, 42 irok and now 42 stickys. They toyos suck in the snow, everything else is OK. MY .02

I ran 37 toyos and loved them. They will hold at a pretty low pressure on a wider rim and the sidewalls are surprisingly tough. I thought I liked mine for snow but my Iroks kicked butt over them. My only complaint was that they are one heavy fawkin tire. 132lbs for one mounted on a 15x10 steelie

yessah, got it from dickwart on the board.

oh well i'll run em, and i'll see how they fair, can't be any worse then the bald iroks :)

Those bald Iroks were better than most new tires i've ran... But whatever suits u man... Glad to see she's still runnin' atleast... :redneck: